Welcome to our website!
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, such as:
- New tax rates, capital gains brackets, and standard deductions
• Child Tax Credit increases, and Form 8615 Kiddie Tax calculations
• Increased AMT thresholds & exemptions
• Section 179 limit increases, and Bonus Depreciation changes
• Elimination of personal exemptions
• Elimination of certain deductions
• Changes to limitations on various Schedule A items, and more
The following changes will be included in a future update:
- 20% deduction of qualified business income
• Excess business loss limitations (above $250K)
• Limitation changes to gambling deductions/losses
• Paid family and medical leave credit
• Special handling for retirement distributions due to hurricane disasters